Roger Hall is a retired hospital executive working with many non-profit organizations to enhance the future and livability of our incredible community.
Roger has organized a nonprofit organization, Seaside Living in Grace, with the goal of bringing healthcare into the home and encouraging healthy living. Patient and community focused healthcare increases the chance of creating a Blue Zone Community - one in which people are known to live longer.
Roger’s other community involvement includes:
- Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation Board — Raises funds for community organizations caring for children in need
- Santa Rosa Beach Community Church — Board Chair
- Scenic Walton Foundation Board Chair — Works with county officials to establish beautification ordinances and projects
- Shelter House Executive Committee — Supporting victims of domestic violence
- South Walton Fire District — Board of Commissioners
- Stepping Stones Village Board member — Provides temporary shelter and training for the homeless
As a healthcare executive, Roger worked for Ascension Sacred Heart for twenty years. During his tenure he was responsible for opening and operating Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast Hospital and Ascension Sacred Heart Gulf Hospital. Both hospitals received awards for quality and patient care while the Emerald Coast hospital was the 11th most recognized hospital in the state of Florida. The most notable awards include:
- Truven Top 100 Hospital 2014 and 2015 - Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
- 100 Great Community Hospitals 2014
- 100 Top Hospital for Patient Engagement
- Becker’s Hospital Review 2014 – 50 Rural Hospitals CEO’s To Know
- Thomas Reuters Top 100 Hospitals 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 - Sacred Heart Hospital on Emerald Coast
Roger grew up in Crestview, Florida. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a BS in accounting and earned an MBA from Samford University. Roger resides in South Walton County with his incredible wife, Susan.